[Errno 14] HTTP/HTTPS Error 404
[Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 – “The requested URL returned error: 403”
[Errno 14] Error 60 – It was impossible to connect to the CentOS servers
When trying to install or update packages using yum on client systems, yum is failing with one of the following errors:
[Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Not Found
[Errno 14] HTTPS Error 404 - Not Found
[Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Status 404
[Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 403"
[Errno 14] Error 60 - It was impossible to connect to the CentOS servers
1. You are not connected to the internet.
2. This issue can also occur if the system is able to communicate with given server but could not find or access the requested package or path on the server.
3. You have a misconfigured proxy server.
1. Validate the system can see things on the internet.
2. This issue can also occur due to corruption of the local machine cache, try to clear cache on system:
yum clean all
rm -rf /var/cache/yum/*
3. If you have a proxy server, validate it is configured properly in /etc/yum.conf. Here is an example (your names, passwords, and port numbers will obviously be different).
proxy=http://mystuff.mydomain.com:1234 # Account details for yum connections proxy_username=proxy-user proxy_password=proxy-password
If that does not work or if you still need help, try one of our community help platforms: